The 4 C's (Communicate, Collaborate, CoCreate) lead you to directly engage with Nature's energy, power, and intelligence. They are the WAY to partner with Nature and to restoring a livable planet.
Part One: Connection Experience....
Part Two: Communicate Directly With Nature
Nature Beings are alive and have cognition--that's according to the latest scientific research into living systems. That means that a tree, plant, animal, insect, or even micro-organisms have a kind of innate wisdom or intelligence with which you can make a connection.
Connect With Sensory Awareness
Use your predominant sense: inner hearing, envisioning, feelings in the body, or even smell or taste.
Connect by Realizing that You are Automatically in a BioEnergy Overlap:
Everly living Being produces a bio-energy field around their bodies.
Every person has gut-feelings, hunches, and insight. Your intuition may operate best when you are quiet and focusing.
Part Two: Collaborate as Equals
Coming From Nature's Point of View
Imagine that you are inside of a tree's leaves... step into its world.... experience what its life is like. "See" through a tree's eyes
Ask the tree or nature Being: "What is your life like?"
Imagine you a living under a too-big pile of mulch (like these trees pictured below), next to a light, near a hot parking lot, with people walking by you all of the time.
Collaboration with Nature may look like someone is not doing much...
...But there is a LOT happening inside.
- They are relaxing. De-stressing. Breathing. Enjoying themselves.
- In deep concentration. Focusing on another instead of themselves.
- Mindfully being with another. Perhaps in meditation.
- Enjoying an exchange of Life Energy with it.
- They are connecting with it. In other words, overlapping their bioenergy fields with the bioenergy field of another living being--often with a tree.
- Getting messages.
- Experiencing what that Being's life is like.
- Asking questions to find out whether it is healthy, interconnected in its ecosystem, or attaining its life's goals.
- Offering to help it with Healing Whispers™
- Experiencing unity with Life, perhaps receiving healing.
- Making a difference in the world.
Part Three: Co-Create a Healthy and Livable World
What does Co-Create Mean?
Co-Creating mean something done mutually, with everyone's needs met.
So Co-Creating with Nature would mean that NATURE'S needs are met (better to meet them first) and then YOUR needs are met----sometimes in surprising and even better ways than you originally thought.
By this process, you are A PARTNER WITH NATURE and you are COLLABORATING AND CO-CREATING DIRECTLY WITH NATURE.
You are getting the answers directly from the living Being who is going to be affected by your actions. You are not assuming that you already know what the right thing to do is.
True, this process takes a little longer. It asks more of you to be compassionate, not self-centered, and patient.
And it is the way of assuring a positive future for all here on planet Earth.