First Responders for Nature Recovery
It’s the “other half” of what’s needed to restore a livable planet beyond current needed practical efforts.
"Other half?" Because just lowering carbon emissions will not heal Nature.
Why? Nature beings--like trees--are so stressed and sick, they need “heart-based and deep-soul” methods from local responders—THAT’S YOU—in order to recover inner health and regain dynamic balance.
1st Responder Citizen Action individually or in groups uses simple and easy "soft" approaches that revitalize Nature, and heal people, too. You can do this anytime, even while you are climate striking!
Become a 1st Responder to help Nature recover from extremes and stresses of climate change.
We'll have a sign-up link ready in early March...
You’ll get a full set of Eco-Damage Healing Whispers® with instructions and a printable sticker signifying you as a 1st Responder for Nature Recovery.
Healing Whispers and Climate Whispers are useful to heal ecological damage in your own backyard, in public parks, and even at a distance anywhere in the world during climate extremes.
What are Whispers? Read on...
Please scroll down to read about
- Tree Whispering and Healing Whispers
- Climate Whispering
- See a Sample: Storm Prep Whispers
- Successes during Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey
And please check out the Blog Category: Tree And Climate Whispering
What is "Tree Whispering?"
"Whispering" is making contact with another living Being--such as a tree, plant, insect, micro-organism, animal, or other--in order to share communication. Science has proven that all living systems have cognition (a form of intelligence), thus you and they can communicate.
- Whispering is a special kind of relationship with Nature Beings. It's about being gentle and respectful to another living and intelligent Being.
- When you Whisper, you have a personal experience of connection. For some, it's even a spirited experience.
- You step inside their world and come from their point of view. It's kinda like standing in their roots or feet.
- When you are close to another Being, you form a bond, a partnership.
- You give and receive. The Nature Being may have a message for you. And you may provide Healing Whispers® to them so they can heal themselves.
- If you enjoy all that, you can go further to learn a set of skills and practical actions.
... are intentional messages that you convey from your heart and through your consciousness that empower you and help Nature Beings to grow, connect, and thrive. These are simple, easy statements (affirmations, intentions, or kinda-like prayers) you give to Nature Beings as their partner.
The Healing Whispers® and other forms of Tree Whispering have their foundation in "energy" therapies as well as in shamanistic and other consciousness practices. They are used to help trees, plants and other ecosystem members heal their inner functionality and health.
When you provide the simple easy Healing Whispers messages to them by using your conscious attention and intention, they get the bio-energy and information they need to correct their own blockages and imbalances.
...are like energy medicine for people. Have you ever heard of or received Reiki®, Touch for Health, or The BodyTalk System®? Those and other systems are forms of either "touch" or "energy" healing that are being used as complements to conventional medicine in many hospitals.
Go to the Tree And Climate Whispering BLOG Category for detailed information.
It may be called "Tree Whispering®" ... but it's not just for trees.
We also offer Climate Whispering® ...
...because there is a lot of ecological damage on our shared home--the Earth. People can help to heal that damage by using their conscious awareness. (No products or difficult efforts needed...do-it-yourself right in your own backyard.)
Climate Whispers are simple, easy statements (like intentional messages, prayers, or affirmations) that you convey from your heart. They empower you and help Nature Beings to withstand climate extremes or when there is a disruption happening such as extreme heat, cold, fire, bad storms, or drought.
Here's an EXAMPLE YOU CAN USE that may reduce the bad effects of storms: Storm Prep Whispers®.
For All Ecosystem Members (Plant, Animal, Microscopic organisms, People, and All Others)
Go outside when you know a storm is coming.
Peacefully breathe. Feel as if you connect from you heart and mind with a tree or other Nature Being.
Feel your own heart open. Connect with the Being.
You should feel good or positive while doing this. If you don't, stop and try again later.
Breathe and slowly say these Healing Whispers either quietly or aloud.
- “I care for you. There is a big storm coming."
- “Roots, please grip soil and earth with all your might."
- “Trunk, branches, and stems, please be supple and bend like a dancer."
- “Leaves, please drop if you can, or become slippery and turn on edge so the wind-driven rain slips past you or any snow slips off."
- “Community of Green Beings, please tighten your web of connections."
- “Ecosystem members, please become connected and interconnected."
- “Element of Earth, please hold roots tight."
- “Element of Air, please caress, not assault."
- “Element of Water, please flow smoothly over."
- “Element of Fire, please give strength to the whole."
- “Spirit of the Storm, please integrate peacefully with the ecosystem and the Spirit of the Land."
- “Spirit of the Land, please meet the Spirit of the Storm with serenity."
- “Thank you and thanks to all invisible helpers.”
Written Climate Whispers are available at no cost to you in the Store.
There are Climate Whispers for all sorts of situations: Blizzards, Droughts, Anticipating Wildfire, and more...
Share them with neighbors or friends.
Many people did share and use Storm Prep Whispers prior to Hurricane Sandy's hit on the east coast USA in 2012. Their success stories are in our book: People Saving Trees in Hurricane Sandy.
Climate Whispers were created and written by Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander, and are based on their advanced bioenergy healing work with trees, plants, and ecosystem members since 2003.
Easy Click to the other WAYS to Partner with Nature
- 10 Easy Ways to Partner
- Communicate, Collaboratore, and Co-Create
- First Responders Do Whispering
- Heal Ecological Damage
- Upgrade Human Thinking
- Holistic, Enlightened Stewardship
- Learn and Make a Difference
- Fun Ways and Walks
- Be a Tree Protector
- Tell a New Story
- Partner With People, Too