Basia Alexander leads you through the 5 easy and simple levels of experience for Connecting with Trees ... for transplant.
You can experience these 5 levels right along with me in this video. And if you are going to transplant trees, you can use the same method!
- Observation and Appreciation
- Engaging or "Coming from the tree's point of view."
- Mutual Messages
I also answer some questions along the way:
- What does Connecting with a tree mean?
- Why connect when you are transplanting?
- Do trees manage their inner resources?
- Why are these experiences... not just advice?
- What is a bioenergy field?
- Can you "see" through a tree's "eyes?"
- Can you get a message from a tree? Can you give one?
- Are these trees in the little tree-nursery ready to move?
Please scroll down to see the DAY of TRANSPLANT and then see the AFTER-TRANSPLANT SUCCESS!
March 27, 2021:
DAY OF TRANSPLANT:
Want to see these baby trees in 2017 when they were saved from the lawn mower?
April 10, 2021
This is "Primo", the first seedling we found and my favorite tree of the group. Scroll down to see Primo in its new transplanted location.