Reduce emissions and do other practical things?
Yes, of course. But that's only half of what's needed to repair ecological damage and restore a livable planet.
What's the other half?
YOUR DIRECT AND CONSCIOUS INTERACTIONS WITH TREES AND NATURE.
Yes. Your caring, connection, communication, and collaboration with trees and all Nature Beings will make all the difference.
- By connecting with trees at caring and conscious levels, the potential for healing stressed and sick trees arises.
- By communicating through your senses and intuition with the deep intelligence (consciousness) of trees and Nature Beings, the potential of hearing their messages and advice arises.
- By collaborating as a conscious equal with the consciousness of trees, animals, ocean beings, micro-organisms, and others, the potential for healthy biodiversity arises.
- By becoming a partner -- a friend -- to your trees and all conscious forms, the potential for mutual healing arises.
- By co-creating with other of Nature's beings--including other humans--the potential for a fair and equitable life for all on Earth arises.
- By lifting your thinking to a higher level and recognizing your empowerment, the potential of healing backyard, local, regional, and global environmental degradation arises.
Here at PartnerWithNature.org, visitors learn innovative and holistic approaches of the caring heart, open mind, and deep soul. Many of our offerings are FREE.
- Experience empowerment, enjoyment, and be spiritually uplifted through conscious engagement with trees and others.
- Gain insights into how to protect trees and become enlightened stewards of their land and of Earth.
- Learn to connect, communication, collaborate, and co-create directly with trees and other beings of Nature to HEAL them from the inside-out, and be empowered and healed at the same time.
- Become inspired to design a positive future on a livable planet.
- Discover the kind of thinking that caused the environmental crisis to begin with and then move to a higher level of thought and practical actions.
Move from thinking "me" to believing "we!" Connect, communicate, collaborate, and co-create -- in other words -- PARTNER with Nature!