(You may need to refresh your page to see this month's information)
The next monthly online gathering: "Forest Survival in Climate Extremes"
Thursday, August 17th, 2023, 7pm Eastern time
...for about an hour to an hour and a half, depending on people's questions.
Have Dr. Jim "tune-in" to YOUR tree.
FREE but a donation is always appreciated.
Live online, with a recording available afterward to those who register but may not be able to attend live.
If you are a tree or forest lover, we are sure you are alarmed at the steady rate of decline of trees in forests. We will offer you hope, and even something you can do! You'll enjoy the talk and be inspired.
Here's what you can expect:
- Enjoy guided visualization meditation -- we'll connect with the Life Force of the forests.
- Be FIRST to hear about Dr. Jim's and Basia's insights into declining forest health and breakthroughs about consciously collaborative approaches to improve forest heatlh.
- Dr. Jim may "tune-in" to your tree. Register and you'll get an email address if you want to send your tree's photo.
- Q&A about reversing effects of climate extremes on trees & plants.
A registration link will be available for these upcoming gatherings when the previous event is complete.
- September, 2023 - Date to be determined. Topic: Autumn's Challenges for Trees
- October, 2023 - Date to be determined. Topic: Tucking Your Trees In for Winter
- November, 2023 - To Be Determined
Recordings of past Gatherings can be found at BioBaliaInstituteSchool.org
- May 18, 2023, "Step Inside Your Tree's Climate Changed World"
- June 29th, 2023, "Saving the Giant Sequoias"
PartnerWithNature.org's co-founders invite you to look into BioBalia Institute School
BioBalia Institute School has a globally unique and enlightened approach to partnering with Nature: connection, communication, conscious collaboration, and co-creation with the deep intelligence in trees, plants, crops, forests, and ecosystems to restore a livable planet.
Concerned about Climate Extremes?
The whole planet is showing signs of extreme climate emergencies: temp shifts, drought, excess heat, potential for fire! You can heal and protect trees, plants, crops, and forests while empowering yourself.
Here's a course you can do in less than :45 minutes to help YOUR trees survive recent climate extremes and "reboot" their inner functionality.
Please click on the image to find out more...